We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help
you answer some of the more common ones.
1. How to choose mounting type?
Mounting should be selected according to the space available and the direction of the sun .
2. What are some additional water heater features to consider?
Except the hot water , it also saves the electricity bills and promotes renewable source of energy which will help in securing the energy for future generation.
3. How long can I expect my water heater to last?
With Regular Maintainance , a Solar water heater can easily last upto 10-12 yrs.
4. Do I require permits for installing my geyser?
No Permits Required for installation of solar water heater.
5. What factors should I consider when choosing a new water heater?
Capacity of 50 ltrs/member/day, usage details per day per person.
6. How does a solar water heater work?
Use of Solar Renewable energy ( Heat ) to convert cold water into hot water which uses sun radiations between 11 AM to 4 PM at the temperature of 55 degree celsius and stores the hot water upto 18 hrs with 5 degree maximum heat loss.
7. Does a solar geyser heat water on cloudy days?
For this and additional electrical element option has been provided in the system which can convert solar water heater into electric water heater also which is placed in the solar water heater tank to ensure there is no interruption in the hot water.
8. For how long does the water from a solar geyser remain hot?
After heating the water at the temperature of 55 degree celcius the water can be used till 18 hours at the temperature of 50 degree celcius as the Tank is PUF insulated water will remain hot till 18 hrs.
Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.